A Mayflower's Musings

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Two Tuckered Kids


It was a really painful day for two of my favorite people. Ruby needed 5 shots and 1 oral immunization at her 2 month check-up... and Mike had a day at work that will go down in infamy in our family's history. But here tonight in the comfort of our own living room, you can see they found peace in each other's arms. And even better, God's mercies are new every morning!


I wanted to remember my tough, strong hubby holding his baby daughter. All is well.


7 comments:

LizzyG said...

What a beautiful picture and such sweet words..."peace in each other's arms"

I hope Ruby will be feeling better soon, and your husband too.

February Jill said...

A day in infamy? I think I need to hear the story behind that!
You know what you need is a triple shot non-fat sugar-free vanilla latte! (See Liz's latest blog.)
See you soon! Jill

crystalkupper said...

I want to hear the work story too, if Mike doesn't mind. Great picture.

Angela said...

What a sweet picture. Good capture!


I hope they are both feeling better today!

momaof4 said...

I pray the are both feeling better, each day is a new gift from God. A new day to start fresh, and sleep does wonders!!!

Praying it wasn't too exciting around your home. Much love.

Jonathan said...

Love it! Tell Mikey I said hi - tell him he needs to visit me and we'll go over some ideas for my village. I'm open in May and June.

Ona said...

Too sweet.