A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Your Homework Post

Sometime between now and the BLOG GATHERING, you will need to post the answers to the following questionnaire. Please include the questions and answers when you recreate it in your post. We will test your knowledge of, "Which blogger said...?" at the party...so, this will hopefully encourage you to be reading as many blogs as possible, from now until the then. Study hard and possibly win a prize. You can do this even if you can't make it to the party!


Here's mine to get your creative juices rolling! (PS, I am such a thinker/reflective gal, that this was hard for me.)


What is your Motto?


Believe God: And I don't mean believe in God, but really truly believe God. Believe His word is alive and the only truth, believe that He can and still does work miracles in our lives, and when we tap into the Holy Spirit's power within us, we can make any mountain MOVE! (Yes, I am doing Beth Moore's study right now - so why not make it my motto!)



What superhuman power would you most want to have?


To fly! I'm not sure about this one until I could try it out...see I am scared of flying. But, I also like to be in control (ironic, huh? with my motto, but I'm a work in progress)...so, if I wasn't worried about the pilot, the aircraft and the passengers, maybe I would enjoy spreading my wings up there!


What makes you laugh?


Friends (the real deal and the tv show)


Cats or dogs?

Easy - dogs! Yellow, here, for my dog, Gus!


Would you rather be a little smarter or sexier?


Okay, duh, I think that any very pregnant woman woman would say "sexier"!



What's the one thing you'll never understand?


Why some people make the decisions they do and the things that come out of their mouths...



My life would be simpler if?

The blessings in my life are so rich! Seriously, I am so grateful to God for doing a mighty work in my marriage and the wonderful treasures coming out of a life lived in obedience, I can hardly go there. But on certain days of my week, I would take either A or B:

A. Someone to pick up Daphne from preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I wouldn't have to wake Maisie up from her nap on those days.

B. If my mom or mother in law were completely retired and could take Ms. Maisie one day a week, so I could just hold Ruby all day with no interuptions. Just gazing into the eyes of a baby that will grow all too fast and sleeping whenever she sleeps:)

The big decision I'm currently wrestling with is...

Not a decision - more a mom virtue..Patience.

8 comments:

Ona said...

What a fun idea but hard at the same time...see ya soon!

Stefanie said...

Ona,

I don't know how to get to your blog, so I will ask Becca. But wanted you to know that I am glad you have been "stalking" me. Can't wait to m eet you!

LizzyG said...

I enjoyed reading your answers, and that is a beautiful picture of you with Daphne.

To get to Ona's blog just go to mine and under "Blogs I Enjoy" click on "Three Ladies and a Boy", that's Ona's blog.

Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!

Julie said...

Looking forward to the coffee night! I haven't seen you since the twins' party!

Hosmerita said...

Ok,
My homework is done. Great questions, my answers are not so fantastic, but oh well.
Can't wait to meet you!

Rachel said...

What fun "homework". I love that pic of you and Daphne.

Alida said...

Ah yes, patience. I'm constantly working on that one myself. Can't wait to meet!

Angela said...

You are so funny!
And what a beautiful picture!