A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Over a Cup of Coffee



Gals, it is finally time! BLOGGERS UNITE! We've cried together, we've laughed together, we've commented until our fingers bled. And now it's time to meet and sip coffee together. Send Becca an e-mail at theglorylaine@yahoo.com and she'll give you the details. We want everyone there, so please pass this on to a fellow blogger you think should be there.

Thanks for being patient as we planned this behind the scenes and I just have to say that I am looking forward to meeting ya'll. Please stay tuned to my blog sometime this weekend, as I will be presenting a "homework post" for you to complete between now and then!

8 comments:

Glory Laine said...

Looks great. I'll keep you posted as to who RSVPs.

Anonymous said...

I'm in. I'll put a link to your blog on mine. This is going to be so fun Stefanie!

Hosmerita said...

Yay!
I was so excited whe Becca told me about it. I will add a link on Saturday, I was trying to fgure out what I was going to post anyways!

momaof4 said...

What fun :)

LizzyG said...

Stefanie, you and Becca are so sweet to do this. I loved your old lady picture, you are so creative!
And yes, LizzyG will be in the house!!! Aren't you excited now? (kidding) I can't wait to meet you!

Ona said...

Cant wait to meet everyone. I met with Becca and the twins this morning and I was telling her what an adorable gal you are and your children are beautiful. I check your blog but have never commented. I feel like I'm stalking. I'll be meeting you soon!

Hosmerita said...

p.s. where did you get that great pic of ME for this post?

Angela said...

So sad I live on the East side and will not be able to join you but know I will be with you in spirit!!!