A Mayflower's Musings

Friday, December 22, 2017

Minor disruptions in paradise

I can’t complain-  back home friends and family alike are working, exercising, cleaning, shopping and entertaining probably.  Not us.

Mike did have to spend the morning on the phone for work and I just took Daphne to the doctor here.  Maisie, Daphne Henry and I have these icky colds.  But daphne is the worst so she urged me to take her in and I’m glad I did.  They gave me some great ideas that will help us all.  Hot water is going to steam our sinuses and soup is going to hydrate our bodies and more rest rest rest which we are in the best place to make that happen!

Picking up some more food and cough meds in town! Hitting up the Albertson’s WiFi and putting some pictures into blog world for eternity!

Entertaining a childhood friend and her husband tonight too.  I have gingerbread cookies to roll out and cut into moose shapes and maybe I’ll put on makeup today too!

Loving this time so much.  I know soon enough we will be back to the grind so I’m honestly enjoying every second -  sniffly or not! 













Even the doctors office is mountain shic!  

No comments: