A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, December 21, 2017

7 more inches!

On day three we awoke to our first fresh substantial snow fall-  about 7 inches.  Enough to make us all giddy!!

Most of us are still battling a bad cold that settled in during the crazy Shrek fun of late LaTe nights and the go go go of the holiday season soooo we decided to stay in the cabin most of the day!




















Well Mais and Mike ran some errands and Mike pulled the kids behind Sparky for some adventurous sledding/skiing.  But not me— read and nap, read and watch a movie and ended the day with pioneer woman’s chili and yep a couple more movies-  what about Bob and MIB to be exact.

Henry now has a new word that he cannot wait to use when he grows up-  apparently bullshit was one will smith liked to throw out!

I’m behind on my posts because we have no WiFi and I cant push publish til I leave and get 4 bars somewhere-  I know, so primitive!

Enjoying ending 2017 in this fashion and hoping it gives me the push to meet some lofty goals in early 2018!

No comments: