A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Baby making years

 

I love this picture!  It captures the heart of some of my favorite years.  I anticipated that season of my life for so long... always a baby lover ...always dreaming of meeting my children.

Here we have Daphne and Maisie but still dreams of two more-- ruby and Henry were waiting their turns in heaven above.

Cole was Meghann and jons only boy at that point -  with two more to make their appearance in later years.

There's curly haired max and sister Emmy in les' belly.

So much joy right there and so much joy just waiting in the wings!

And my sweet mother in the middle of it all-  healthy and so proud of her growing brood.  She was a book giving, story telling, swing pushing, toy buying grandma.  

Happy days!  

I'm sad to be way past those special days of being a mom of littles and yet I know I wouldn't be strong enough to go back and do it again.  And I know there's so much more life to be lived. 






1 comment:

crystalkupper said...

It is fun indeed to go back and remember. Beautiful picture.