A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Just because...

I don't know why but I feel a need to voice my emotions and explain them to others.  Or at least get them down on "paper" -  it feels like if I do,  then I can finally rest.

Tonight,  mom tried to get out again and was sent to the emergency room again.  I can't really explain how heartbreaking it is to know your parent is in so much distress.  I'm glad my sister is on her way there now -  I think that will help.

But this also means that she has to leave where she's been living.  That was the final straw-  and now on to another "home" but this one will be a state geriatric psych unit.  Hoping it will be temporary-  and in between place where they will figure out what mom needs for her anxieties.  And then she can go back to somewhere....

So many unknowns and there is no ah-ha moment here to conclude this post.  Just unease and now I will go to bed and continue to pray.  

Wishing my mom peace in these last years.  

Went to a baby shower and a bridal shower today and came out to my car and just wept.  Seems like those days were so care free-  weddings and new babies.  

These last years have been hard.  I know we have so much to be thankful for and I really do have good perspective most of the hours.  But today was emotional for some reasons and tonight's call from my sister capped it all off in a sinking fashion.

Isn't blog world a safe place to whine? 

No comments: