A Mayflower's Musings

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Henry's funny-ness

Henry is definitely the one saying the funniest things around here!  Here's a few to document -  as I'm sure I will forget!

1) Girls were getting ready to go to McCall for a week and Henry goes "daph, I'm gonna miss you...." Daphne thinking her brother must love her so much to say such a darling thing replies, "oh Henry,  why are you gonna miss me?"  And then startling all of us with this response he bluntly states, "cuz I can't wipe my butt!"   Bahaha

2) driving by a nearby field and seeing all the geese out in the middle Henry points and goes "mom look at all the baby dinosaurs".  Cute right?

3). He and I were having a mommy son date at the zoo recently and the scorching heat led us to the snow cone shack.  It looked so yummy I asked if I could have a bite and he goes sure.  So I said "thank you so much buddy" to which he replied " don't mention it".


He also likes to dress stylish and over all makes us laugh and adore him!  

We are still in awe that God gave us a boy after all those girls!!!!  He's a real blessing and so fun!  






No comments: