A Mayflower's Musings

Saturday, April 4, 2015

The night befores........




The night before holidays is always such a big process for us moms.  Yes,  my husband had to make his own dinner tonight because I was at the store buying all the food I am contributing tomorrow.

Earlier I bought shoes for all 4 kids... And one of them was very picky (again).  It was spendy and exhausting.

Way earlier today I was at Walmart buying their Easter bunny presents-  small as they are-  they are important!

There are new tights and new earrings and we painted toe nails tonight.

And there is laundry swirling even as I type and wet dresses hang drying.

The van will need to be given a once over in the am cuz I don't want anyone stepping in gum or bumping an old banana-  it could happen!  

A bigger breakfast is anticipated on these mornings and a whole lot longer is needed for getting ready-  we now have 4 girls wanting hair straightened in the am....

Yes-  these EVES are later than usual and  tiring and I.will.miss.this.someday.....

Counting my blessings - especially in little groups of fours....(tonight they are all sleeping in the same room too- be still my heart)

No comments: