A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Mixed emotions

Idid post a picture on Facebook today but I didn't want to scroll up and down and see everyone's this and that.  That desire wasn't there anymore.  But I definitely had moments over lent that I felt like maybe I had missed something that I cook have been in prayer for or just in the loop over.  And mostly I want to keep my extended family aware of the big things - especially my sweet grandma barb!  

Hoping to keep it to one day a week at first and then we shall see.  I just don't want wake up and get right on it again.

And I had no motivation to put this on Facebook cuz I don't feel completely great in my own skin right now.  So -  no I don't want everyone to see it but I definitely want it for my own memories-  it's us this year and I love it!  Love this little family of mine.

Blog means my inner circle -  Facebook means outer circle!



1 comment:

Erica Brown said...

Stef you look beautiful and in your children's eyes you are perfect