A Mayflower's Musings

Friday, August 26, 2011

Catching Up...(Parade Day)


I have 5 days until D-Day...and chores left unfinished. One is to finish journaling about our Summer '11 on my blog.

Don't be surprised if you see one per day until the birth:) I'm super anal about my to-do lists when I am nesting. Yes...organizing the spice cupboard IS on my master list. Call me whacky or just hormonal.

These pictures are some of the best taken back at the end of July when we went to my hometown's parade. It was so HOT...it was both fun and very uncomfortable for me.
















The behind story of that day was that we bug bombed (for those pesty fleas) while I took the girls to the parade and Mike went golfing. After the parade, my sister and mom and I took all seven cousins to McDonalds for lunch. I still wasn't sure it was safe to go back into house, so then I took the girls swimming. (thanks mom for your help opening the house up for me) Then we came home, got Daphne packed for a slumber party. Finally we ended the night at some friends' house for a bbq. Let's just say I was ready for bed after the parade....so this goes down as one of the most tiring days of the entire summer FOR SURE!!!



No comments: