A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Beaming With Pride



This is my newest nephew everybody!!! I've only seen this picture so far, as he was just born today at 12:30pm ~ but isn't he just perfect??!!!

8 lbs and 12 oz of baby and I hear it only took one push - hurray.

I'm so proud to be his auntie ~ and even prouder of my little (17 months younger than me) brother! He is the Daddy of three boys now and I love how he loves them. I'm so thankful he met and married my sis-in-law Meghann ~ they love the Lord and have built a sweet little family on the Rock.

Congratulations guys!!!

3 comments:

crystalkupper said...

He is beauitful! What's his name?

February Jill said...

He is so cute! Don't you think it's interesting that you had 3 girls and your brother had 3 boys?
Hmmmmmmmmm...

Love you, Jill

Glory Laine said...

He is perfect and I can't believe you forgot to tell us his name.