A Mayflower's Musings

Monday, December 28, 2009

The Twelve Days of Christmas

On days 4 through 12, we were REALLY busy! Here are the best pics of Christmas '09 in our house:






























And it went something like this:

12 kid movies rented (to let me get my Christmas prep done)

11 cups of birdseed (to make pinecone bird feeders)

10 loads of laundry (sitting in my closet all week)

9 NEW gray hairs

8 broken ornaments

7 cousins to buy for and LOVE ON!

6 Family Christmas Parties

5 lbs gained
4 lost presents (gone forever!)

3 kid music programs

2 Tired parents

and

1 VERY DEAD Christmas Tree

(and peace and blessings to you and yours)

6 comments:

Glory Laine said...

Great post about Christmas! I really love picture of Phoebe before the Nutcracker.

Growing Good Golfers said...

Look at those cute girl gifts I get to look forward to...
Merry Christmas, Amy

Lynn said...

So cute!!!!!!!! Looks like all the hard work and prep paid off! Here is to a great new year!

Rachel said...

You have such a beautiful family! What a fun Christmas.

February Jill said...

I love the picture of your 3 girls hugging!

It was really fun to relive all of your experiences through pictures. Miss you!

Jill

February Jill said...

I love the picture of your 3 girls hugging!

It was really fun to relive all of your experiences through pictures. Miss you!

Jill