A Mayflower's Musings

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Daphne's 6th Birthday

We had over 50 people at our house for Daphne's 6th birthday party! What in the world was I thinking. In the middle of the night afterward I woke up feeling bad that it was so crazy for people - no room, noisy and no real intimate moments. The cool thing though was that God gave me a word - no joke - in that moment. He said, "no, it wasn't an intimate gathering, but I'm pleased that you have taken the time for Daphne to make relationships with all those people." And it's true, because she hand picked that huge guest list. Wow - that made me feel better. It just reminded me that there is a time and place for all things under heaven - even chaos, when it's for a good cause:)

Here's some pictures of her party and our moments at the fair the next day on her true birthday.





































2 comments:

Glory Laine said...

Can I just say that you looked dashing!!!!!

Lynn said...

Super cute cake!!!!!!!!