A Mayflower's Musings

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Just Ruby

Don't we all know if Ruby had been our first child, there would be a lot more pictures of just Ruby. But she's a lucky girl with two sisters who adore her and share in most of her pictures. Still, I have to remember to capture her alone - as she grows up right before our loving eyes.
This was Daphne's dress, then Maisie's dress, and now Ruby's. It's one of the
rare "hand me downs" that I still adore! (cute on all girls, it will go in Maisie's special box - see her 2 year old b-day post and you will know why!)

Always smiling little girl...mommy is now deciding between cutting your bangs again or letting them grow...
You inherited some of my curls, at least for now!
Age: 17 months
A new top from good ole Target...although I am making you wear

so many worn out play clothes, all girls need something brand new every once in awhile!

9 comments:

Our great adventure said...

I cannot believe how big she is! I still just picture her as the newborn she was before we left McMinnville!

Lynn said...

So cute! I love having dresses that all 3 girls wore...they all had their one year pics in the same dress. It's something special to hand down to their children someday. Hope you all enjoying the great weather! :)

crystalkupper said...

I love her hair! So similar to mine when I was that age. May she keep hers!

Kelly said...

Stefanie!!

Your girls are so darling. I LOVE their names. I was so excited to see a comment from you on my blog and now I can keep track of you too. I do love your blog.

momaof4 said...

She is so cute!! And growing SO big!!!!

Angela said...

adorable!

Growing Good Golfers said...

I can see that happening with the third child. Do you think it will happen less because she's a different sex?

February Jill said...

I love that dress! We still have ours too, packed away in a box who knows where!
You are so good at documenting, I am jealous!
Jill

KLB said...

She is just as sweet as can be! I love the dress.