A Mayflower's Musings

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blast to the Past (Annual Shopping Trip '05)




If any of you read up on Becca (www.theglorylaine.blogspot.com) or Jill (www.februaryjill.blogspot.com) you know a bit about our annual Christmas shopping trip.
They covered this year's trip really well ~ we had a wonderful, giddy, memorable weekend.

But, I just couldn't sit back and not share something. And since there wasn't much more to add to this year's story...well, I literally dug up some stuff from the past.

Back in Dec. 05, Abercrombie and Fitch (spelling?) was doing some sort of charity project. Take a picture with a model and your buck went to a good cause. Well, we couldn't pass up the chance to let three month old Maisie get held by a hunk.

Once again, Jill, Becca and I laughed about this for a long time.

It's been awhile...did you two forget this?

9 comments:

Glory Laine said...

How could I forget him??!!!! I just remember I couldn't speak. And we knew it would be so WRONG of one of us happily married women to pose with HIM, but we could let him hold a little baby......right? No it was still wrong but oh it felt so right.

Stacey said...

That's hilarious. I did a second take when I saw the photo. What?! Becca, was the use of "felt so right" a Freudian slip?

Lynn said...

What a great page that will (or did) make in her baby book! :)

Judy said...

Too funny! But a great memory. :)

Oh and totally unrelated...chai is my FAVORITE!!! So I'd be all over a yummy tasting sugar free one! Yay! Oh and phase 2? Not nearly as easy as phase 1! Personally, I am one who needs limitations! The stricter the better! But I think I'm doing okay. Eating fruit but also whole grains. But also trying to make myself choose...if I want an english muffin for breakfast (with nutella!!! yum!) then I don't need to have a sandwich for lunch. We'll see... How long 'til Hawaii? So jealous! :)

crystalkupper said...

Ha! Now Maisie can really hold out for a hottie one day, because she's already been held by a hunk! :-)

Unknown said...

Whoa! You girls know how to find 'em and all for charity right? Very cute!

KLB said...

That is hilarious! She will love that when she is older! I have a but of jealousy running through me right now....is that bad? he he he

Rachel said...

Too bad he was covering up his abs...he's a cutie though!

February Jill said...

Oh, I really had forgotten about this! Love it!!!

I think I was a little more giddy about the whole idea than I should have been, but our compromise of having a pic of him and Maisie was perfect!

Thanks for a good laugh today!
Jill