A Mayflower's Musings

Monday, March 30, 2020

Today

Today was a really good day.  

Not gonna write much but leave a couple pictures.


Homemade breakfast


A small start to homeschooling.


And a LOT more.  I’m exhausted.  Can 8pm be bedtime?? 

My wish for us all is that we figure out what works best for our own families.  Don’t compare.  Don’t try to copy.  Just use your mama heart to gauge what each child needs to grow during this time-  that might be educationally, healthfully, spiritually, physically, or a mix and it’ll probably be different daily or least weekly.

Also grace.  Today I kicked but in the morning and then my tummy hurt and I took a nap w Henry.  Then I took Maisie to the doctor for the 4th time in 3 weeks...
Henry didn’t exercise today at all but I read to him, cleaned his room with him, played Yahtzee with him and he helped me put away a lot of groceries.

Some winning some not.

Okay I wrote a lot after all .... 

❤️Me



No comments: