A Mayflower's Musings

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Not Wordy

I was supposed to blog yesterday and today too.  And yet here it is -  past 10pm and I’m sleepy and no real urge to write!  So maybe daily posting will be a push. 

Does quarantine make you want to kick ass or catch up on sleep?  

Hmmmmm -  everyday is different and mostly everyday is consumed with mothering.  



I’ll try to write something substantial tomorrow. For now here’s some random thoughts before I join most of my family in sleeping.

Which leads me to:

We are still a 10pm to bed family.  Early to bed early to rise. 

I’ve done more FaceTime / videoing of myself the last two days than the whole year probably and it’s NOT in my comfort zone.  I am not comfortable with it actually - because I do not like seeing myself - but I will do it to maintain relationships.  

I’ve got to pick up my pace.  In many areas.  Again hmmmmm.

Loving my girls’ dance studio for all the challenges they are giving them...  it gives them something to do each day!

One more day before we start some homeschooling - holy crap!

And also I will still stick behind my feelings that this feels like :  END of TIMES / Christmas Break and what that looks like is fear/anxiety/hand washing/cookie baking/movie watching /puzzle doing /sugar coma.

Yep there is is -  the finale has not been written or forecasted.  And thus we go to bed again without an agenda tomorrow.  Awe.  That alone makes me thankful.  It really does.  I needed this break.

What will I do with it?  What will I learn from it?  ...

Love me.

No comments: