A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Snapshots of isolation


This is the real basic way I’m attempting some productivity here.  It works better than complicated individual to do lists.  

Daphne made cookies- I’ve had 3.

Briar is bored.



Helping Maisie with her algebra homework from when she was sick!  So hard.




Girls’ dance challenge today was to dress up in an old costume-  they giggled and tried them on for at least 40 minutes!   So fun!

Not pictured-

Henry and me hot tubbing while watching a whole movie this am!! 

Ruby and me playing a dice game with friends Finley and Julie on FaceTime!  I lost big time but it was so great to be social !

Helping Hank write back to AK! (That’s my Aunt Kathie)

Going to get chrome books at school-  a drive up handout system!

Dishes...laundry..

Cleaning Hank’s room...

And now I think I’ll attempt a short workout!!

Im finding these to be long but special days!

 
♥️ Wishing you a safe evening with yours!

No comments: