A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Happy





Yesterday I took Daphne doodle shopping for some new clothes for our trip to Palm Springs this week.

Target. love.

The $1.oo section made my creative side so happy.  Their spring stuff is so stinkin fun.  Daph was annoyed but I had to see every little thing. They have all kinds of pastel straws that almost make me want to have a party. (Almost). There are cute little banners and wrapping stuff and little wooden storage containers.  

I almost went crazy.  But I walked away with a frugal "Happy" banner, the prettiest yellow wrap, and little decorative tags.

One of you is going to get a little something in the mail soon toooooooo.

I love Easter and thankful that my somewhat dormant creative side got re-sparked yesterday !

Happy. 

No comments: