A Mayflower's Musings

Saturday, May 9, 2015

This is how I feel loved...

Last year on Mother's Day and it happened to be my birthday as well... I spent the whole day removing nits from maisie's hair,  treating everyone's hair,  washing all the bedding and freezing stuffed animals!

This year is completely the opposite.  

I know some of you fellow mothers want a massage or new dress or manicure etc etc but if I have my choice I always ask for alone time!  I need it like air.  

I asked for a wee little bit and mike blew that request outta de water-- he decided to take the kids to the beach for Friday night through Sunday morning!

I'm.all.alone!  Well there's Tate....  

But anyway it's Harry Potter #7, my favorite shows and actually enjoying some house chores needing done!

My hero.  Thanks honey.  He just sent me this picture and there's nothin like stepping aside from your blessings and seeing them from a distance to realize how stinkin rich you are....my babies-  my husband.  That's all I need.



And I feel like I can do it again -another week.  I can fight the depression that is real in my body and the constant pressures of the world on females and moms and the high expectations I put on myself.  

Don't be afraid to ask for help fellow mamas when you need it!  I did-  I do- and I have lots of helpers -  love to all my blog followers.

Chances are if you are reading this I consider you my village.

No comments: