A Mayflower's Musings

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

For Sale

I'm using my blog this am to post some pictures of things I am selling. All these items have never been used.

I sent out an email to some close friends, but I redirected them here to see the pics since the blog format is so much easier for downloading pictures.

Maisie and I are on our way to Disneyland soon and I'm trying to earn some fun cash!




Red bucket - $5


Set of three Pottery Barn Kids Hangers $10 (for set of 3)
Usually sold for 10 each.
(Great for wreaths or frames)


Set of two never been used frames - $10


Size 12 Hello Kitty sneakers - never been out of box - $15


Decorative Shelf - $10



Set of 2 Red Kid Chairs - Never out of wrapped packaging..
(I opened and assembled two, and never needed the other 2)

$10 each


Large Star - $5


1 comment:

Christi said...

I would love the kids chairs if they are still up for grabs. Maybe this would be my chance to finally meet you.

My email: campkurtz@gmail.com
Christi Kurtz