A Mayflower's Musings

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Couldn't Resist

Mike and I just finished the Financial Peace class - and we are attempting to be "gazelle intense" about eliminating debt and putting a name to every cent we bring in and put out.

It's exciting. But I can still "look" and smile too.

Today I visited Janie and Jack online for the first time in years probably.

These were two sale items.



12.99



13.99


I don't need either one, but I sure can't wait to find out which one would fit in this baby's closet.

3 comments:

crystalkupper said...

I love Janie & Jack! Of course, I've never actually set foot in one of their stores because I know how expensive they are, but I snatch their stuff up at garage sales if I find any!

Lynn said...

gosh, I can't believe that you are already finding out, boy, does time fly....oh, and that's my guess, BOY! ;)

Tara said...

I hear ya Stef. I score great stuff at Goodwill and am very blessed by it. I so imagine God placing those brand new with tags still on cashmere sweaters there just for me! Congrats on finishing the class:)