A Mayflower's Musings

Monday, February 7, 2011

A Great Winter Getaway!





















A couple weeks ago we stole away to Great Wolf Lodge for two nights! The Lodge is as wonderful as everyone says...Daphne even said she liked it better than Disneyland...that girl loves the water!

It was a perfect winter getaway..it's 84 degrees in the water park all the time and lots of great food and exercise too. Up and down the stairs we trod to go on the big tall slides with Maisie and Daph...who were tall and brave enough.

It was a good distraction from my ever present nauseous state..although I threw up in a Christmas gift bag on the way there. Oh, that shall be a memory I don't want to remember.

No truly, truly the girls had such a fun time. Mike and I were smiles too just watching them enjoy and be wowed at such a resort.

5 comments:

Growing Good Golfers said...

So glad you had a great time. We love it there.

crystalkupper said...

Wow, I haven't seen any pictures of it yet! Looks awesome!

February Jill said...

You all look fabulous and like you're having so much fun! Great wolf lodge should have paid you to write this post because now I want to go there so bad!

Jill

KLB said...

What a fun get away! I can't wait to go!
Daniel and I are having baby number 2. I am around 15 weeks, due in July. COngratulations to you guys!! I am so excited to hear more. Maybe a boy is coming your way :)

Molly said...

Stephanie...you have been on my heart since your amazing shower for Darci! I am so excited for you and Mike...and maybe little Hank :) or Hankette :) I promise I am going to revive my blog one day very soon. Until then I will just stalk yours...