A Mayflower's Musings

Monday, August 2, 2010

Too Much Fun?

I guess my body just hit the wall Friday late/Saturday early am. It had been three weeks straight of complete summer fun/madness!

1.VBS - taught three of the five days!

2. Two weeks of swimming lessons everyday

3. Back to the gym everyday.

4. Watching others kids, including my niece and nephew for two days.

5. Cleaning house for fun company gatherings.

6. Parks, Parks, Parks

I woke up Saturday with a bad case of strep throat. But the good thing is that I took the weekend off! Nothing like being sick to slow you down. And it did!

I'm still feeling rather weak today, but the meds are working! Now, I just hope my kids don't get it!!!

1 comment:

crystalkupper said...

Tell me about it! I'll bet you were glad for the time off. I skipped a MOPS retreat I had previously committed to attending because my body was screaming at me to do it....and for once, I listened. It was soooo hard to call and tell the leader I wouldn't be there, but I am soooo glad I stayed home! Why do I care so much about what others think???