A Mayflower's Musings

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Please Pray



Tomorrow's the day that we celebrate our dad's life amongst family and friends.
My brother and sister and I are all speaking. We practiced today in a circle on my grandparents floor, amongst loved ones. It was tearful. But with the kids playing in the background it was hopeful in a way too.

Please pray that we are brave, and strong to stand in front of so many and do our dad proud. I desire that we could come across like those three little kids standing in front of our biggest summer garden - our dad behind the camera so proud and tickled of what he and the Lord had accomplished!

I bet you're up in heaven now, Dad, eating lots of tomatoes in the finest garden ever grown!

He deserves it!

Thank you.

6 comments:

Candi said...

We'll be lifting you up in prayer. Your time together will begin the healing process. Love you, Candi

February Jill said...

Oh Stefanie. I had so wanted to come and support you. I will pray that God will help you to be a brave girl today and make your dad and your Father in heaven very proud of you.
I love you so much. Jill

Anonymous said...

Praying for you all Stef. Love you & see you soon. Char

crystalkupper said...

I know being with loved ones always helps. I will be thinking/praying for you tomorrow.

Erica Brown said...

Praying for you, your siblings, his grandkids and your Mom. Hope you all feel the comfort of God and your family. I am so sorry for your loss Stefanie.

Sara said...

Stef, thinking and praying for you and your family all week. I'm sure you did your dad proud and wish I could have been there. Big hugs!

PS--- I love all the photos you've posted of you & your dad. I never realized how much you look alike.