A Mayflower's Musings

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wah Wah Wah

The weather in Maui is NOT cooperating. I know, I know, you all feel real bad for me! We're still kidless, relaxing and dining - but I am really hoping we get more than one day of laying by the pool. Yesterday I went along for the ride while Mike golfed and I had to wear two sweatshirts to stay warm. But we ended the day at Bubba Gump Shrimp House, right on the ocean in Lahaina - yummy end to a cloudy day.



I miss my girls so much!



This picture is of Mike and I at a real fancy restaurant on Monday night. Very spendy, but so worth the exquisite food and the awesome view. We were fortunate to see a baby whale jump completely out of the water. It was a romantic date for sure!


PS - This was our dessert - The Peanutbutter Bomb! That's their homemade peanut brittle and chocolate pearls on top - TDF!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

oh stef, i know the disappointment with the clouds/rain in maui, we've had that too and when you are wanting alot of sun and pool time, that can be so annoying! you 2 look like honeymooners. soak up the alone time for you 2 and peace and quiet and everything else. looks like you went to mama's fish house, my personal favorite. tell mike hi! enjoy your last days.

Lynn said...

Oh, so sorry about the weather, bummer! But you two look GREAT! Wish I could pull off that swim suit! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

crystalkupper said...

I would have loved to have the seen the baby whale! Neat.

Sara said...

Oh, Stef... you look so beautiful! It sounds like you're making so many amazing memories regardless of the weather. Such a great photo of you & Mike!

Glory Laine said...

Out my window right now is a very light dusting of SNOW! Can't wait to hear about all the adventures.

Stacey said...

Sooooo nice. I hope you're enjoying every moment of it...rain filled or not. By the way, you look smokin' hot in your swimsuit. Good for you! And even better for Mike I suppose! ;-) Enjoy

KLB said...

I am so jealous right now! I am turning green!! I am so glad you two are able to get away. And by the way...you look fab in your two piece!

February Jill said...

Hey Stef,
How was your reunion with your girls?
Sorry the weather wasn't everything you hoped for. Maybe you just need to plan another trip?
We should go together!

Love, Jill