A Mayflower's Musings

Friday, October 17, 2008

Why October 17th was a great one!



Daphne was off to "Grandparents Day" at 8am this morning.
She chose to get all dressed up, and although it isn't winter yet,
it sure was cold this morning.

My sister-in-law, sweet Meghann, prepped this great craft

for my moms group today! She led us all in making two of these

kids' art hangers. Visit her blog for the tutorial.

These were my table centerpieces and they

couldn't have turned out any cuter if I have to say so myself.

Please steal - super easy and cheap.


Meghann gave Ruby a headband she makes and sells, and

we ended the day playing outside in the awesome, and strangely

warm weather.

Perfect Day.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Your girls always look so perfect! I love Daphne's coat! And Ruby looks great in her new headband.
The pumpkin patch we went to was E.Z. Orchards. It's a cute little pumpkin patch!

Growing Good Golfers said...

Super cute pictures of Daphne. I also had fun on Oct 17th.

Lindsay said...

I'm with Rachel ... your girls always look "perfect" :)

Love the little project you made... and the centerpieces - AWESOME!!

Hope your weekend continues to be filled with GREAT things!

KLB said...

You take such beautiful pictures of your girls, and of everything. You've got talent babe!

Lion Heart said...

your girls are so cute! love the outift so adorable i'm a fan of leopard print! like the crafts too. i'll have to mntion them to our mops group.

February Jill said...

That red coat is to die for! I think I would wear it in my size!

Jill