A Mayflower's Musings

Friday, August 22, 2008

Olympic Injuries


My girls were both born daredevils in many ways. They really didn't need Olympic trained athletes to urge them on to a new level of stunts. But since they have been watching all the events with me, we have had some accidents around here recently. Here's a picture of Daphne's bruise, afflicted to herself when she jumped off the very high headboard of my bed and scraped the post as she sailed through the air! This is one thing that will come to mind when I remember the 2008 Beijing Games...How will you remember them?

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Ouch!!!

crystalkupper said...

That's exactly what I would have done at that age. Way to go, Daph! :-)

Sarri said...

OW!! I hope it's looking better now!

For the collages- I use photobucket to upload the pics, and then I make the collage in
bighugelabs.com

have fun!!!

Unknown said...

Yikes! I thought boys were daredevils...not adorable little girls! :)

Stacey said...

We used to take nylon sleeping bags and luge down the carpeted staircase when I was young. That bruise looks familiar. ;-) Hope she mends quickly!

February Jill said...

Good thing she's such a tough girl!