A Mayflower's Musings

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Movie Date


Today Maisie went to school, Ruby took a long am nap and Daphne and I watched a movie we rented just for today - just for her and me...Nim's Island!


I tell ya...just as much as I mourn the fact that the girls continue growing up, I am loving them getting more able too. We both seriously enjoyed this movie together and the special breakfast smoothies I made just for the occasion. What made them breakfast smoothies you may be wondering...well, we drank them at breakfast time - duh!


You have got to rent this movie! It is so so cute and completely clean. Daphne, age 5 (in days) was really into it. I did have to stop and explain a few times. Even if your kids are too young to be enthralled yet with real people movies - - you will love it!


6 comments:

Angela said...

I saw that movie at Costco and bought it the other day!!! So glad its good!
Have a great rest of the week!

Judy said...

Ooohh, thanks for the movie review! Grayson has asked about it before, but I wasn't sure. Now I can add it to the list! :)

Ona said...

I agree...very cute movie. We all loved including my husband.

Sharon said...

My 10 year old loved it too! I'll have to check it out for ,yself, I guess!

Sounds like a really fun morning for you girls!

Shelbea said...

I love that movie! Me and Jaimie went to see it in theaters isn't it a good movie?

Rachel said...

I love the daisy picture. And I rented the movie for Sawyer today! Thanks for the suggestion!