A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Ruby Part Two

The Details. God is Divine. This little thing is pure perfection wrapped up in a receiving blanket. I had the best afternoon, picture perfect really. My mom took my kids and I went to visit little Ruby. I made sure that I got a Starbucks that that I could imprint my coffee breath on my new niece so when she smells coffee she thinks of me. After I went a little camera crazy on the baby (nothing like flash photography to welcome you to the world). Then Mikey stepped out to grab some lunch and things from home. We darken the room and Stef got a little nap. I got to sit in a corner, rocking this jewel and read my book. ( I really didn't read much.....more like a sentence here then a long gaze so on and so forth. ) What a lovely creature.

Here's the stats:
Ruby Garland
Born January 3rd, 2008
@ 8:06 am
6 lbs 14 oz
20 1/2 inches long













The world is a better place.
Love, Auntie Becca

13 comments:

Rachel said...

You did a good job! She's beautiful!

Sharon said...

Congratulation! God has blessed little Ruby which such a marvelous family! I'm so happy to hear of her safe arrival! I hope you are recovering well.

Welcome, Ruby!!

Unknown said...

You are such a good Auntie, Becca! She is absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations Riddle Family!!

February Jill said...

I'm so happy for you Stef! We'll see you soon and I can't wait to hold little Ruby.

Happy McNally Mom said...

She is soooo beautiful. You look so good Steph. Congratulation to you and your family.

Alida said...

Copngratulations, she is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Riddle Family! I was thinking of you guys all day today and was so glad to see pictures and info posted on your blog. She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. Take care and enjoy your baby!

Love,
Cori

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful- look at that hair! Sammy & Livie say "Hello new cousin! You are pretty!" Love ya, Stef!
Charity

momaof4 said...

I finally have a minute to sit and read Blogs and look what I find!!!

Oh, she is super cute!!! And you are looking awesome. Get lots of rest in the hospital. She will be so excited about her cute room!!!!

Julie said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations Stef! She really is a doll...

Stacey said...

Hooray, she's here! I'm loving the picture of her with her brow raised. I sense that she is a wise woman already....and beautiful! Congrats to the whole family!

Jonathan said...

Congratulations to you all! I look forward to meeting her next summer after I return.

Stefanie said...

Thank you Becca! It was such a bonus to get you as a visitor only a few hours after Ruby's birth. I loved that you were there, holding her and taking her in, while I napped. I love these pictures of our newest daughter and enjoyed everyone's comments too!

We are home and I cannot get enough cuddle time with her!!