A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, January 20, 2008

The gift that keeps on giving!

When Daphne was born, our good friends, Tara and Fred bought Daphne the cutest little outfit! We knew they had spent a pretty penny on it, as there were four pieces to the ensemble - all from Nordstroms. At the time, we couldn't get over how sweet it was of our fellow teacher friends to get little Daphne such an extravagant gift. But of course we loved it and couldn't wait to show her off in it! Well, today, when I put Ruby in this famous little outfit, I got to thinking that Tara and Fred probably never imagined how much "utility"(as my father in law puts it) we would get out of their purchase. So as a thank you for their splurge again and even more for their friendship we have enjoyed over the years, I share these photos with you. It's fun to see all the girls in the same clothes - they definitely are sisters! And if you are wondering, there are two pics of Daphne (scanned pictures aren't pretty...) two of Maisie and then two of Ruby.

We are having so much fun getting to know Ruby! Thanks for all your prayers for a smooth transition into life with three little ones. I am feeling more confident every day. God grace is covering us right now!











7 comments:

Angela said...

Oh my goodness that outfit is adorable and so are your sweet girls!

Rachel said...

I love that they have all worn the same cute little outfit...and that you have pictures of it. Very sweet!

Rachel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

What a cute little outfit!

LizzyG said...

Wow! Look at Daphne's head of hair!

Those are great pictures, all 3 of your girls are just beautiful.

And little Ruby is so precious. Enjoy your little newborn. Seeing her pictures makes me really miss that baby stage.

I'm so glad to hear you're doing well!

Sharon said...

Those pictures are just down-right adorable! They should be poster children for Nordstom's! : )

Jonathan said...

Cute little things. I had nearly forgot how much hair Daphne had. Also, it's kind of crazy how scanning versus normal digital makes such a color difference on the blog. Tell Mikey I said hi.