A Mayflower's Musings

Monday, October 26, 2020

Palm Springs Get AWAY










Mike and I got a quick getaway at Mike and Pam’s place in Palm Springs two weeks ago..  

It was HOT hot HoT!! 

Tuesday night to Saturday early morning we enjoyed some relaxation.  

For the memory keeping -  the shows we watched were Yellowstone and Handmaids Tale.  I finished reading The Help and started reading The Book of Lost Friends.

We were too lazy to cook much-  but Mike did make me breakfast every morning and did the dishes for me too!  We got take out and snacked on lots of chips and salsa and drank some beverages.

I had a hard time relaxing but I think it’s just that season of life -  kids are busy and doing school at home... and Pam was sick so I worried.  And on the swinging pendulum of anxiety in my life I’m in an upturn!

But I came home ready to work more on my health!  And really enjoying these kids right now so I think next time around will be another family vacay.  Dedicated to our hubby wife time too though-  such a balancing act!

No comments: