A Mayflower's Musings

Saturday, February 21, 2015

There are times for everything under heaven--- times for Facebook and times for blogging.  I'm figuring out which is which.  Yesterday was a true blogging day.  A story I've been composing for months finally spilled out.  It would have no way fit in Facebook world.  Too long-  too raw-  too wide an audience.  But then today I wanted Facebook to just share a quick picture.  And I've spent all day trying to get a pic into my blog from my phone but I can't do it!!!  

I have a great picture of mike doing one of his WODS at his Crossfit competition!  It is always so inspiring and motivational to go and watch those comps!  I don't care what anyone says about crossfit -  my husband has found something he loves that keeps him fitter than he's ever been!  I love his group of friends and their encouraging methods!  Mikes dad and I had a great time watching him today!!!  

That's all I have to say about that!



No comments: