A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, February 19, 2015

In honor of Lent, and all that represents...I decided to give up facebook.  Because unfortunately, I think in terms of facebook posts a lot of the day.  

So for 39 days (I missed yesterday) I shall blog again and refrain from facebook.  I love love love writing.  I miss it.

Today, that's all I got.  Excited to head out the door to a fun workout with a friend (that's what I tell myself although it may be hellish), and then later both girls are in the quarterfinals of BATTLE of the Books and I get to help and judge!  Go Fierce Tigers and Bookworms!!

Here's to blogging more!!
Because I can't hardly blog without pics and I have no pics on this computer yet.....an oldie of "the readers" in  honor of their competitions today!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go readers!! Glad your blog is back Stef!! Charity