A Mayflower's Musings

Friday, September 2, 2011

Bit O' Henry

(Guest Post by Auntie Becca)
Big time Auntie gushing about to happen. I'm in love and I don't care who knows it. His name is Henry Wayne, and he's completely and utterly breathtakingly perfect. Here's proof.
Henry Wayne Riddle
September 1st 2011, 8:06 am
6 lbs 14 oz
19 1/2 inches


Me feeling that soft little baby calf. . .
and patting that nothing little bottom.
new little eyes
Tiny toes.
Little belly

His little head with his daddy's big hand.
Proud daddy!
His namesake and his Grandpa.

The most darling eyelashes.
Welcome to the world our little Grand Finale!

10 comments:

Dan and Charity Smith said...

Oh Stef!!! I'm sitting here weeping now, he is just so beautiful & I'm so darn happy for you all. Thank you to Becca for the wonderful photos, and please feel free to put many more up- I need my baby Henry fix, he is going to be so big by the time I get to hold him :) Love you all, congratulations sweet cousin. Charity

crystalkupper said...

Thank you so much for posting, I've been dying to see pictures! He is sooooo handsome, can't wait to meet him!

Erica Brown said...

He is so beautitul Stefani and I am so happy for all of you! He is gorgeous and so blessed! Love to you!
Erica

Growing Good Golfers said...

So happy you posted some pictures. What a sweet boy! Excited to get the chance to meet him. Let me know when you are ready for visitors!

Unknown said...

He is so handsome! Congratulations Riddle Family!

Our great adventure said...

He is the sweetest thing! Can't wait to meet him and see you stef! Praying your doing well!

KLB said...

Stephanie,
You did it!! He is absolutely beautiful. Maybe I found Ruby's future husband? he he he
Now go have a candy bar or two!

Sara said...

OH MY! Henry is soooooooooooo absolutely darling and perfect from head to toe! What a sweet introduction. Stef, you look AMAZING! Congrats to the Riddle Fam!

Jennifer Nice said...

Those photos are simply precious! Can't wait to meet the little guy in person.

Jen Nice

Rachel said...

I'm so late in seeing this! He's so perfect! I am so happy for you!