A Mayflower's Musings

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Perfect Nothing

Today is Mother's Day and I was given the gift of doing nothing.

It has been so wonderfully restful.

It's almost 7pm and I still am in my jammies, glasses and if I'm being real honest I don't believe I've brushed my teeth.

A bit like a sick day, but I'm not sick...

A couple movies, a couple of meals made by Mike, a long long nap, and some new perfume from my babies.

I love my husband so much for letting my wishes come into reality and for my mom and mother-in-law, who have always understood that I'm a mom too.

Perfect nothing...but I think I'll go get in the shower now...

3 comments:

Sara said...

A well deserved day off, my dear! Happy Mother's Day! If you have a chance, you should watch the mother's day episode on The Middle.

Growing Good Golfers said...

What? You didn't brush your teeth?

KLB said...

SOunds like a fabulous day!! I am so exctied for your baby boy!!