A Mayflower's Musings

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My Flower Girls





A month ago my girls were flower girls in a wedding at our church. I missed the whole thing, because it happened just two days after my dad passed away. I got the girls ready and sent them off with their daddy. They went to their BIG event, and I went to my sisters to look at pictures and pick out music for Dad's slide show. It felt sad to miss out on this moment, but I no doubt needed to be with my brother and sister. I was in no shape to celebrate.

I knew they were in great hands, and that my good friend Lynn would snap wonderful pictures of them too. Today, the pictures arrived and I am celebrating how sweet they looked that day.

5 comments:

crystalkupper said...

Oh my goodness, I love these photos! They all look so sweet and model-like.

Growing Good Golfers said...

Beautiful Pictures. Fun to see you for a second today!

Stacey said...

Love, love, love the bottom photo of your giggling girls!

Candi said...

Great pictures - they all look adorable.

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!!