A Mayflower's Musings

Saturday, April 24, 2010

What she doesn't know...

My friend Lynn took these beautiful pictures of my girls in their Easter dresses. Two days after my disastrous day...my girls were on their best behavior for this photo shoot. I was so proud of them that I took them to ice cream afterward, and then out to dinner. What "tubes tied lady" doesn't know about motherhood is that these precious little girls of mine have stolen my heart and a thousand "moments" in Walmart will never replace my love and faith in them!

So eat your heart out lady - these are MY babies:












Thank you Lynn - you are soooo talented! My girls love you!

5 comments:

crystalkupper said...

Love all the photos! Maisie's eyes are incredible on film.

Unknown said...

Your girls are beautiful! Love these pictures!

Les said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Send some my way for our end of year video!

Growing Good Golfers said...

Great pictures! Enough to melt your heart!

Sara said...

Darling, Stef! You two have 3 gorgeous girls on your hands.