A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, July 28, 2016

So grown up

Just sitting here wide awake thinking how grown up I am.... These are some of the words I've been using these past few weeks (not for the faint of heart-  sorry)


DNR

Hospice

Morphine

Eulogy

Cremate

Brain harvesting 

Headstone

Funeral home


And many more....  That's the stark sadness.

In between those words came:

Loving hugs, prayers, caregivers, friends ...

Licorice skittles and wine!

Family vigilance 

Beautiful hymns 

Meal train

Flower deliveries 

Canvas pictures

Memories 

Facebook comments

Support!


I'm trying to remember the good amongst the sad.  When I hurt and want to be mad.  Grace and love beats grief 1/2 the time.  Soon it'll be 3/4 time!  And never fully until I reach heaven too.  

Thank you if you are on my grace team!

No comments: