A Mayflower's Musings

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Henwee, my boy!

Henry, or "Henwee", like Maisie lovingly calls him, is growing up way too fast for me. He is doing lots of new, fun things though, so as everything in life, you have to ride the wave and be joyful! He just started crawling two weeks ago which is sorta late...especially since Maisie was walking by now, but then again I guess they are all different! As everyone told me that certain things are just in boys' dna, he has begun making broom broom sounds with whatever toy he can pretend is a vehicle. I'm chuckling out loud as I write because it really is the cutest thing ever! He recently cut his top two teeth. He loves food and is starting to have table food more and more, which I know he prefers! Just last night he was eyeing his Dad's spaghetti plate at our favorite Italian restaurant and I thought he may just crawl across the table for it! Mike really would love to get his hair cut, and I agree his bangs are in need of a trim, but I am putting my foot down about the "high and tight" comments. And lastly, I get a lot of comments from strangers about this babe. "gerber baby" "cartoon baby" "beautiful eyes" "sooooo cute!" It makes my least favorite chore of grocery shopping a wee more tolerable. I can't say it enough....I love this little guy SO much!







No comments: