A Mayflower's Musings

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sweet Proof

For all the people that have ever said one of the following statements:

"All girls! Poor Mike..."
"I bet Mike would love a boy!"
"When are you going to try for a boy?"

Mike is 100% smitten with his daughters and the following pictures will prove that he does not need a boy to be happy!"

And by the way, if God tells us that we are ready to add to our family...rest firmly that we will be "trying" for a child, not a boy!"





PS - I want a new camera!!! Maybe 10 sub jobs later I can buy one...

7 comments:

crystalkupper said...

Way cute! Shea Hartle, the pastor who married us, is an incredibly macho man: hunts, fishes, plays every sports, etc. He and his wife have 2 girls and she is pregnant with #3, and he couldn't be more in love with his girls either!

Stefanie said...

Wow! I totallyl agree with you. Mike's going to have some good help in building one of these days.
I love Maisie, holding onto her overalls! Both girls look so thrilled to be one of Big Mike's Work Crew!

Love you all!!
Mom

February Jill said...

These pictures are SO sweet. I love that Mike thought of gifts for them on his own. That is a really great daddy thing to do.

Jill

Darci said...

Hi Steph!

I LOVE those pics! Every time I see that husband of yours, I see how those 3 sweet girls melt his heart! Plus, us girls can be hard workers too :)

Growing Good Golfers said...

Cute pics.

KLB said...

I love the little pink hard hats and the carharts!
I need a new camera too! I hate mine!

Sara said...

LOVE IT! Well said, Stef!